About the solution
The solution aims to facilitate daily tasks such as:
• Washing their hands after using the restroom
• Hanging up their clothes in a standard closet
• Adjusting the thermostat to a comfortable temperature
• Locking and unlocking the security latch
• Making coffee and reaching water glasses.
“Direct Access Solutions aims to educate those in the hospitality industry about the unique needs of their short-statured guests and to equip establishments with affordable, quality products that can make any hotel room welcoming and accessible to little people”, it says on the official website.
Every Direct Access Solutions kit includes:
• Ultra stable stepstool with innovative handle
• Fold-up closet rod adapter
• Universal security latch adapter
• Easy action reaching and grabbing tool
• Versatile poke and pull tool
• Heavy duty nylon tote and storage bag
• Specialized guidebook that explains how to best utilize and present your kit to short-statured guests.
Adapted from: http://mattroloff.com/das/about.php
What about you, do you have any solutions? Please share them with the Patient Innovation community!
This solution shall not include mention to the use of drugs, chemicals or biologicals (including food); invasive devices; offensive, commercial or inherently dangerous content. This solution was not medically validated. Proceed with caution! If you have any doubts, please consult with a health professional.
DISCLAIMER: This story was written by someone who is not the author of the solution, therefore please be advised that, although it was written with the utmost respect for the innovation and the innovator, there can be some incorrect statements. If you find any errors please contact the patient Innovation team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents develop structure to help their daughter stand
Kathy D Woods – Clothing for dwarves
I-Port™ – Medication delivery device
Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Diabetes complicating pregnancy
Diabetes mellitus (incl subtypes)
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults
Insulin resistant diabetes
Insulin-requiring type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 3 diabetes mellitus
Glucose metabolism disorders (incl diabetes mellitus)
Skin and subcutaneous tissue therapeutic procedures