About the solution
George has with experience in the welding trade, and has been working on various accessories designed to make his nephew's life easier.
This sink stand is mainly an adaptation of the height of the steps to the length of Yvan’s legs, and is safe to use and store.
You can check the instructions and materials below:
• The walking height was calculated according to the traditional formula (2 x walking height + walking depth) and this should give a dimension between 61 and 65 cm (for the height of an adult leg). In the case of the grandstand, it was calculated according to a child's leg, which gives an easy-to-use staircase with a minimum drop risk.
• Two wheels are placed at the front of the grandstand to allow for stability.
• Raw wood has only been sanded (once wet, natural wood is less slippery than wood varnished or painted).
• All edges have been rounded and all fixings are made by gluing and screws.
• The grandstand is placed against the sink, the steps being directed to the left or right of the sink.
• 2 wheels with a diameter of 40 mm
• Wood screws of 3.5 x 30 mm
• wood glue
Adapted from: http://bit.ly/2q30YfO
This solution shall not include mention to the use of drugs, chemicals or biologicals (including food); invasive devices; offensive, commercial or inherently dangerous content. This solution was not medically validated. Proceed with caution! If you have any doubts, please consult with a health professional.
Kathy D Woods – Clothing for dwarves
I-Port™ – Medication delivery device
Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Diabetes complicating pregnancy
Diabetes mellitus (incl subtypes)
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults
Insulin resistant diabetes
Insulin-requiring type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 3 diabetes mellitus
Glucose metabolism disorders (incl diabetes mellitus)
Skin and subcutaneous tissue therapeutic procedures
Accessibility products for traveling little people